- Courses and Programs
Courses and Programs
ICTE-UQ offers high quality full-time English courses in small class sizes of 12-18. Enrolment is available from 5-45 weeks.
- General English
- English for Academic Purposes
- English for International Business Communication
- Advanced English Communication Skills
- Bridging English Program (for UQ entry)
- ESP: TESOL
- Go Global (English language and internship program)
English language pathways for entry into UQ programs and support courses for enrolled students
ICTE-UQ offers a range of short English language course and IELTS preparation options
ICTE-UQ can help you prepare for your IELTS test with short English language classes, sample test materials and online tasks and activities. Click here for more information.
The OET Strategies course includes an overview of the OET and practical exam taking tips and strategies. Click here for more information.
Practice English Classes
Understanding English Grammar
Training programs for new, early career and professional teachers
ICTE-UQ offers a range of regular and customised English teacher training and professional development programs.
Programs for non-native English speakers
- English & Methodology for TESOL Purposes
- Content & Language Integrated Learning
- ESP: TESOL
- Customised group programs
Programs for native English speakers
- Cambridge English Language Assessment CELTA
- International Diploma in Language Teaching Management (IDLTM)
- Understanding English Grammar
The SMIPA is an Australian Government initiative to assist international student graduates kick start their career in Australia.
- Part-time professional development workshop training
- A professional internship placement
ICTE-UQ has significant expertise developing and delivering customised programs for groups of international university students, academics, government personnel and professionals.