- Courses and Programs
Courses and Programs
25 hours of face-to-face teaching each week Monday-Friday
ICTE-UQ offers high quality full-time English courses in small class sizes of 12-18. Enrolment is available from 5-45 weeks.
- General English
- English for Academic Purposes
- English for International Business Communication
- Advanced English Communication Skills
- Bridging English Program (for UQ entry)
- ESP: TESOL
- ESP: Tourism & Hospitality
- Go Global (English language and internship program)
English language pathways for entry into UQ programs and support courses for enrolled students
IELTS preparation courses and materials
Sample test materials
ICTE-UQ offers a range of short and part-time English language course options
Part-time English courses
Part-time English courses last for eight weeks. Classes are held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6.00 - 8.00pm (32 hours total).
Short English courses
Practice English Classes
Training programs for new, early career and professional teachers
ICTE-UQ offers a range of regular and customised English teacher training and professional development programs.
Programs for non-native English speakers
- English & Methodology for TESOL Purposes
- Content & Language Integrated Learning
- ESP: TESOL
- Customised group programs
Programs for native English speakers
- Cambridge English Language Assessment CELTA
- International Diploma in Language Teaching Management (IDLTM)
- Understanding English Grammar
The SMIPA is an Australian Government initiative to assist international student graduates kick start their career in Australia.
- Part-time professional development workshop training
- A professional internship placement
ICTE-UQ has significant expertise developing and delivering customised programs for groups of international university students, academics, government personnel and professionals.